Community Business Groups
There are many local and regional business groups that work hard to promote local business communities.
The Local Buying Foundation (LBF) encourages consultation and collaboration between local stakeholders in the delivery and planning of projects. This is done in alignment with the Bowen Basin Business Development Initiative (BBBDI) or similar if external to the Bowen Basin.
Newsletters and Information updates
Subscribing to the following may assist your group in keeping informed of regional activities and funding opportunities
Your organisation may benefit by accessing the following free tools that allow for improved information sharing and gathering.
- Facebook for Business – Discover how Facebook can help you meet your business goals to connect and engage with stakeholders.
- Group Mail Outs – Create, send and track email newsletters.
- LinkedIn – Create a company page to raise brand awareness and engage with stakeholders.
- Surveys – Create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time.
- Marketing Templates – Makes designing simple. Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and more.
- Website Design – Create your own website easily, without using any coding.
- Business Listings: including: National Online Directories such as Local Search and Hotfrog